For who is this course?
– For marketing managers that wants to understand how they can benefit from AR.
– For social-media-managers that wants to use AR in their campaigns.
– For companies and business that benefits from product placement in AR.
– For curious minds that wants to know best practices and how to implement an AR experience.
– For artists that wants to know how to make their own 3d AR experiences.
– For web developers that wants to know how to integrate 3d content and host an AR experience.
What you get:
– You will end up with a general understanding about how AR works.
– You will learn how augmented reality is being used nowadays for entertainment, marketing and social media.
– You will learn about good and bad practises to design a successful AR experience.
– You will be guided to create your own web AR experience.
Module 1 (3 hours) is the foundation stage where you’ll learn about the technology, techniques, and tools that make AR possible. We will also discuss AR’s role as a brand booster in marketing and the practices to adopt (and avoid) for successful AR experiences.
In Module 2 (3 hours) we’ll dive deeper into the technical aspects. You’ll create and customize your landing page, upload and integrate your 3D model, learn how to link a QR code to your 3D model, and bring your 3D model to life in your environment for a personalized AR experience!
Check our portfolio in our website to know more vr4content.com
What do you need:
– The course is happening in a zoom meeting format (not a webinar), so you will need what you normally need to assist to a zoom meeting. A computer (desktop or laptop) with internet access (any operative system) and a webcam.
– A 3d friendly internet browser installed and updated (google chrome recommended).
– You will need a valid email to be able to register yourself in some platforms.
You don’t need:
– You don’t need previous knowledge in 3d modeling.
(But if you have you will be able to use your own 3d model)
– You don’t need previous knowledge in web development.
(But if you have you will be able to boost your existing website to a higher level)
– You don’t need any other software, services or licenses. Everything it would be managed through the web browser.
– It’s not necessary to pay extra fee to host your web AR experience. We will use an already free service from a third party.